Are you a smart Cookie!!! We have some Vacancies at Boomerang Youth centre & Cafe!! You must be eligible for Community Employment and over 21 to apply for these vacancies.
Community Employment Programme (CE)
Are you unemployed, over 21yrs of age and in receipt of a social welfare payment?
Are you interested in working in a youth environment?
Caretaker (2 Positions) Housekeeper (1 Position)
Community Employment is an opportunity to train professionally, participate in work experience and enhance existing skills while opening up opportunities for employment and career direction.
We are looking for people who are Energetic, Enthusiastic, Eager to learn and can work within a busy Youth Service
Duties to include:
- Open and close Youth Centre at the days and times required
- Daily cleaning, hoovering and tidying of offices, toilets, exterior and all public areas of the premises
- Ensure weekly deep clean is conducted
- Manage inventory of supplies
- Make emergency repairs and ensure limited maintenance of the building
For further information contact Katherine/Catrina on 041-9839916
CE Criteria: Over 21yrs, unemployed for over 1 year and in receipt of a social welfare payment